Krasnova Oksana Viktorovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department
of pedagogy and psychology of professional education, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Due to the nature of their subjects, pedagogical and psychological sciences are permanently in search of solution to the method’s problem. Attempts of methodologically and logically correct adapting of the methods of other sciences in the light of the problem are interesting and promising. Productivity of the attempts to transfer the general knowledge of the laws and mechanisms of processes and events were proved earlier by a number of researchers, beginning with S. Hall (the theory of recapitulation – the transfer from biology) and L. Vygotsky (the sign as a weapon – the transfer from Karl Marx theory). Such procedures provide productive ideas and research tools.
Materials and methods. The article describes two specific methodological positions – structural-functional and structuraldynamical – and shows their abilities to adapt to the problematic field of the humanities, in particular, the author applied them in the study of the functioning and development of the pedagogical interactions systems.
Results. Discussed situation was successfully applied and allowed to obtain theoretically and practically significant results in the study of developmental processes in education and psychology. In the author's experience, the first of characterized approaches in early research has shown the way to other universal inter-subject methodologies, and played (among others)an important part in identifying relevant factors (factors of the structure and function) in the investigated processes, the second – the structural and dynamic – approach has provided epistemological adequate consideration of the isolation levels of dynamic processes for modeling and model study , both approaches allowed to substantiate the accuracy of the constructed models and theories. The main results obtained by the author using the methods discussed were the structural-dynamic mechanism underlying the laws of functioning and development of the system of pedagogical interactions and the structural-dynamic model of the process of personality development in ontogenesis.
Conclusions. The study conducted by the author of the article, convincingly demonstrated the efficiency of the use of the methodologies discussed in the article in the psychological and pedagogical researches.
1. Volodina O. A., Krasnov A. V., Krasnova O. V. Sovremennye obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii: psikhologiya i pedagogika: monogr. [Modern educational technologies: psychology and pedagogy: monograph]. Book 2. Novosibirsk: TsRNS; SIBPRINT, 2008. – S. 12–73.
2. Krasnova O. V. European Social Science Journal. 2012, no. 5, pp. 199–205.
3. Krasnova O. V. Izvestiya PGPU im. V. G. Belinskogo.[Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinksy]. 2012, no. 28, pp. 1260–1268.
4. Gig, Dzh. van. Prikladnaya obshchaya teoriya sistem: v 2 kn. [Applied general theory of systems: in 2 books]. Moscow: Mir, 1981.
5. Andrievskiy B. L. Otkrytye sotsial'nye sistemy: printsipy ustoychivogo razvitiya i zakonomernosti razrusheniya [Open social systems: principles of stable development and regularity of destruction]. Available at: http://www.rusnauka.narod.ru/phisic/chaos/2/index.html#cont1.
6. Bol'shoy tolkovyy slovar' russkogo yazyka. Sost. i gl. red. S. A. Kuznetsov [Large encyclopedic dictionary. Compiled and edited by S. A. Kuznetsov]. Saint Petersburg: Norint, 2000, 1536 p.
7. Nadel'-Chervinskaya M. A., Chervinskiy P. P. Bol'shoy tolkovyy slovar' inostrannykh slov: v 3 t. [Large encyclopedic dictionary of foreign words: in 3 volumes]. Rostov on Don: Feniks, 1995, vol. 2, 544 p.
8. Filosofskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar'. Redkol.: S. S. Averinov, E. A. Arab-Ogly, L. F. Il'icheva i dr. [Philosophic encyclopedic dictionary. Edited by S. S. Averinov, E. A. Arab-Ogly, L. F. Il'icheva and others]. Edition 2. Moscow: Sovetskaya entsiklopediya, 1989, 815 p.
9. Entsiklopedicheskiy sotsiologicheskiy slovar'. Obshch. red. akad. RAN G. V. Osipova [Encyclopedic sociological dictionary. Edited by the academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences G. V. Osipova]. Moscow: ISPI RAN, 1995, 940 p.
10. Mishchenko S. N. Dialektika strukturnogo i funktsional'nogo podkhodov v issledovanii sistem upravleniya: dis. kand. filos. nauk [Dialectics of structural and functional approaches to research of management systems: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of philosophy]. Moscow, 1999, 171 p.
11. Sedov E. A. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social sciences and modern times]. 1993, no. 5, pp. 92–100.
12. Likholetov V. V. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2002, no. 6, pp. 35–40.
13. Mikhaylovskiy V. N., Svetov Yu. I. Nauchnaya kartina mira: arkhitektonika, modeli, informatizatsiya [Scientific picture of the world: architechtonics, models, informatization]. Saint Petersburg: Petropolis, 1993.
14. Mikhaylovskiy V. N., Khon G. N. Dialektika sovremennoy nauchnoy kartiny mira [Dialectics of the modern scientific picture of the world]. Leningrad: Izd-vo LGU, 1989, 125 p.
15. Bystrov A. Nauka i tekhnika [Science and technology]. 2000, 3 december. Available at: http://www.n.-t.org/tp/ns/.
16. Nazaretyan A. P. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social sciences and modern times]. 1999, no. 2, pp. 112–126.
17. Nazaretyan A. P. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social sciences and modern times]. 1998, no. 4, pp. 152–161.